Disclaimer: Due to the complexity of wallet management, this tutorial is only for Official Hshare Wallet. We do not take any responsibility for third party wallets.
1. Sign in with your account and password on www.ub.com.
2. Select “Claim UBTC as other cryptocurrency holder”.
3. Select HSR, enter wallet address, click “Claim UBTC”.
4. Select “Make a transfer”.
5. Find the transfer amount and UB’s HSR address.
6. Open the Hshare Wallet, select the “Send” function on the menu bar; Copy the transfer amount and UB’s HSR address and make a transfer.
7. Verification completed!
If you accidentally close the browser and are unable to complete the whole verification process or you want to confirm you conducted the process correctly then please follow the following instructions;
1. Sign in with your account and password on www.ub.com; select “Withdraw UBTC”.
2. If the verification status is unverified then the process is not complete and you must conduct the remaining processes. If it is verified, then nothing else is required.
3. Open the Hshare Wallet and select the “Send” function on the menu bar. Copy the transfer amount and UB’s HSR address and make a transfer.
4. Verification completed!